Home / Video / Special Coverage: FOX 61 producing
Special Coverage: FOX 61 producing

Special Coverage: FOX 61 producing

I really enjoy producing breaking news, election shows, and team coverage. Here are some clips of my favorite shows I’ve produced.

Really really happy with the election coverage I produced this week. The team did an amazing job!

Posted by Marcus Harun on Thursday, November 5, 2015

Though it was hard work, I enjoyed producing 6-8 a.m. over the last week. Really liked producing special coverage of a positive story — the Pope’s Visit. Got to try some new things in my shows. Here’s some of my favorite clips.

Posted by Marcus Harun on Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A HUGE day: Connecticut’s Nick Fradiani wins American Idol! And working at FOX, I had the pleasure of producing a TV tribute for him this morning. An especially fun day at work– reporting on some positive news on a local guy. Here are some of the fun clips from my show.

Posted by Marcus Harun on Thursday, May 14, 2015

Did something new at work today. As a part of another morning of winter storm coverage, I produced this “cold open” for the newscast. Essentially a pre-produced/tracked introduction to the my show for special coverage. Check it out (with sound!) Great editing by Kristin!!

Posted by Marcus Harun on Monday, February 9, 2015

Even though I had to sleep on the floor of the station last night– I have to say– I am extremely proud of my team and the amazing #Blizzard2015 coverage we provided this morning. I have the best team!!! Here’s some quick clips from the hour of the broadcast I produced. What do you think!!

Posted by Marcus Harun on Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Election Day was probably my favorite day at work so far — producing on the morning show. I’m really proud of the election coverage I produced yesterday and I hope you take a look! Clip from my show:

Posted by Marcus Harun on Wednesday, November 5, 2014

<script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "ca-pub-5445431817140240"; /* med. rect. */ google_ad_slot = "6483952976"; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; //--> </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script>

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll To Top